Building Profilactic

Profilactic is a social media aggregator/lifestreaming service that pulls together just about everything you and your friends create online. This blog chronicles the processing of building it.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Digg home page!
OK, about an hour ago, the Folksonomy story hit the Digg home page. Since then, we have been flooded with beta sign-ups. Plus, the majority of comments (so far) are positive.

The Digg home page is the best marketing in the world!

This is so awesome! Thanks to everyone who dugg it.

UPDATE [10/29/2006 @ 7:40AM]: The Digg effect appears to be over. I woke up this morning to find 120 Diggs, 33 comments and over 130 new beta sign-ups. Who said pimpin' ain't easy... oh wait, I did just yesterday. Thanks again everyone.
Comments:
I'm loving this idea, and I would love to check it out to profile on our show "the Best Damn Tech Show, Period." ASAP. This is the kind of app that could really save my online life. Hehehe. Give me a shout at info (at) bestdamntech.com!
Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Us

feedback at profilactic dot com