Building Profilactic

Profilactic is a social media aggregator/lifestreaming service that pulls together just about everything you and your friends create online. This blog chronicles the processing of building it.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pimpin' ain't easy
Now that the beta sign-up is out there, I have been trying to drum up some interest any way I can. I've sent a note to online friends, offline friends and even submitted a link to Digg (yes, I feel little dirty about that last one) and TechCrunch.

So far, it seems to be working pretty well. We've got around 50 beta sign-ups, which is about 48 more than I was expecting at this point :), and lots of traffic to the beta sign-up pages and this blog.

The first write-up that I've seen comes from Michael Zhang at folksonomy.org. Check out his coverage here. BTW, Michael also runs photoblog.com.

Thanks to everyone who is helping us spread the word about Profilactic. We *really* appreciate it.
Comments:
Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Us

feedback at profilactic dot com