Building Profilactic

Profilactic is a social media aggregator/lifestreaming service that pulls together just about everything you and your friends create online. This blog chronicles the processing of building it.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Profilactic adds support for 7 more sites
I went on a site-adding spree last night. First, I wanted to add some of the sites that MyBlogLog had in New with Me that we were missing. Then, I wanted to add some of the sites that Read Write Web included in their excellent list of social aggregators and lifestreaming services.

I didn't get all of them added yet; however, I got the following 7: Onaswarm (#136), Correlate.us (#137), iStalkr (#138), Identoo (#139), Suprglu (#140), Life2Front (#141) and Wink (#142).

As you can tell from my clever use of parentheses, that brings the total number of sites Profilactic supports by default to 142. Of course, you can still add unlimited custom sites.
Comments:
I'm LiFE2Front founder... You could request what you need/want on GetSatisfaction ;o)
Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Us

feedback at profilactic dot com