Building Profilactic

Profilactic is a social media aggregator/lifestreaming service that pulls together just about everything you and your friends create online. This blog chronicles the processing of building it.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thanks Mixx users!
Just wanted to take a second to thank the users over at Mixx.com, one of the 122 sites supported by Profilactic, for giving us such great feedback today.

Mixx likes Profilactic

For some reason, a link to Profilactic, that was submitted a month ago, got hot today and made it to the front page of the Tech section. In addition to getting a bunch of positive votes, we also got some really positive comments. SilentJay74 said:

"I use it. I met the guys behind it not to long ago. Cool guys and real laid back. I like the app/site. It is pretty sweet. The fact that they support Mixx is what drew me in. Then I saw all the other sites they support."

Thanks to all of the Mixx users who gave Profilactic a positive vote or a kind word today. It is definitely appreciated.
Comments:
A bunch of us from Mixx signed up, and I personally love it. I'm going to get all my online friends to join it, if I can. There are a lot of great services, and I am sure more are coming.

I was poking around and looking for a social web aggregator, yet hadn't yet found one I liked. Then, boom! I see the link on Mixx.

Great work, guys.
Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Us

feedback at profilactic dot com