Building Profilactic

Profilactic is a social media aggregator/lifestreaming service that pulls together just about everything you and your friends create online. This blog chronicles the processing of building it.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Profilactic interview with Jason Falls
I slipped out of the Profilactic lair this weekend and made the 1-mile journey over to Jason Falls' house. Jason writes SocialMediaExplorer.com, works on DailyIdea.tv and co-founded the Louisville Chapter of the Social Media Club.

He wanted to talk about Profilactic. He thinks it will be bigger that both Twitter *and* Facebook in 2008 (He didn't actually say that; however, I could see it in his eyes).

I think the interview went pretty well. I was obviously a bit off at the beginning (if you went by word count, you would think the interview was about "um" and not Profilactic); however, I think I pulled it together by the end.



Thanks to Jason for helping us get the word out about Profilactic.
Comments:
Not sure what you saw in my eyes, but it was likely bourbon, not Twitter and Facebook-related.

Thanks for coming over. Now that you know where I live, I'll have to kill you. Heh.
Post a Comment

Recent Posts

Blog Archive

Contact Us

feedback at profilactic dot com